- 供给量 +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 上一页
- The main factors influencing maternal mortality were institutional delivery rate , population density , percentage of minority population , and percentage of village without village doctor
- Finally , the simulation results indicated that the proposed integration approach was advanced than original approaches without integration on throughput rate , cycle time , machine utility and on - time - delivery rate with better performance
- The result reveals that standardized software provides a higher return though there exist much customized demands in market ; governmental agencies as big clients contribute a lower return on sales and lower delivery rate because of their monopoly position ; regional business environment affects transaction costs greatly , causing a poor performance ; the performance is significantly influenced by incentive mechanism , not significantly by the cognitive of project managers
- Renin secretion is controlled by at least four mechanisms that are not mutually exclusive : a renal vascular receptor responds to changes in tension in the afferent arteriolar wall ; a macula densa receptor detects changes in the delivery rate or concentration of nacl in the distal tubule ; circulating angiotensin has a negative feedback effect on renin secretion ; and the sympathetic nervous system stimulates renin secretion via the renal nerve mediated by receptors
- This thesis elucidates and analyses the key techniques and rules of aolr in detail , and introduces its simulation modeling of the integrated system infrastructure and each function modules . through systematic simulation of aolr in the performance of packet delivery rate , average end - to - end delay , average route set - up delay , routing overhead , and etc , the key techniques and algorithms are testified and can provide reference for practical system design and application