- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- I proved the extreme depths of poverty .
- Contradictions grow in breadth and in depth .
- The lake has a depth in the middle of 300 feet ...
- The depth of the river is maintained by dredging .
- This suggests that we might examine in more depth .
- degree of psychological or intellectual profundity
- the attribute or quality of being deep, strong, or intense; "the depth of his breathing"; "the depth of his sighs," "the depth of his emotion"
- the extent downward or backward or inward; "the depth of the water"; "depth of a shelf"; "depth of a closet"
- the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas
同义词：astuteness, profundity, profoundness, deepness
- (usually plural) the deepest and most remote part; "from the depths of darkest Africa"; "signals received from the depths of space"
- (usually plural) a low moral state; "he had sunk to the depths of addiction"