- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- He was devoting himself to the stew .
- Yes , i want to devote my whole life to god ..
- I will devote all my life to the cause of education .
- At another time he devoted himself entirely to music .
- He is determined to devote his life to sicence .
- (followed by `to'') dedicated exclusively to a purpose or use; "large sums devoted to the care of the poor"; "a life devoted to poetry"
- zealous in devotion or affection; "a devoted husband and father"; "devoted friends"
Devoted is the sequel to the New York Times bestselling novel Elixir by American entertainer Hilary Duff with Elise Allen. It was published and released to booksellers on October 11, 2011.