2.表面上的 (opp. intrinsic); 肤浅的，浅薄的，形式上的。
- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- External torques arise from outside the system .
- The oil is for external application only .
- The external debts of that country are staggering .
- Do not judge people by externals alone .
- Four types of external balances are in general use .
- happening or arising or located outside or beyond some limits or especially surface; "the external auditory canal"; "external pressures"
- purely outward or superficial; "external composure"; "an external concern for reputation"- A.R.Gurney,Jr.
- from or between other countries; "external commerce"; "international trade"; "developing nations need outside help"
- coming from the outside; "extraneous light in the camera spoiled the photograph"; "relying upon an extraneous income"; "disdaining outside pressure groups"
- outward features; "he enjoyed the solemn externals of religion"