- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- You need a professional to sort out your finances .
- All purchases shall be financed with the proceeds of loan .
- The scheme is partly financed by a government grant .
- He assumes that all transactions are financed by credit .
- This is prudent finance, not unsound finance .
- the commercial activity of providing funds and capital
- the management of money and credit and banking and investments
- the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets
- obtain or provide money for; "Can we finance the addition to our home?"
- sell or provide on credit
Finance is the study of how people allocate their assets over time under conditions of certainty and uncertainty. A key point in finance, which affects decisions, is the time value of money, which states that a unit of currency today is worth more than the same unit of currency tomorrow.