- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- Whoever was in command for the landing should conserve his energies .
- Goldstein realized suddenly how much hope he had fabricated because croft was no longer in command .
- He had everything under perfect control in commanding millions of troops and compelled the enemy to move according to his will .
- Gone was the thick-skinned, hardline politician, totally in command of every situation, with the solution for every problem at her fingertips .
- He had spent the 1960s in command positions, which, while not without the frustrations, did not produce the physical and psychological exhaustion of high-level washington .
In Command is a live album by Canadian band Annihilator. Tracks 1-5 recorded live on November 11, 1989 at The Ritz, New York, NY.