- In return for the captain's receipt he will give you an envelope with your letter inside .
- There were no guarantees that the americans would tell us anything in return at the conference .
- Margaret demanded total loyalty from her friends, but by the same token she gave total loyalty in return .
- If the company is dissatisfied with my performance in return for money paid, it has power to remove me .
- They struck a bargain with the landlord that they would look after the garden in return for being allowed to use it .
- It's difficult to find in return in a sentence. 用in return造句挺难的
- In return i sent you a kaffis of mustard seed, that you may taste and acknowledge the bitterness of my victory .
- The company pays your salary-a good one and is entitled to your honest professional opinions in return .
- They encroached on hangar space in return for a very dubious contribution to the ships'defence against hostile cruisers .
- Little elsie had made an arrangement with her to be allowed to take the baby out for walks, and in return ruth did elsie's housework .
- In return came a vile letter from the same man saying he withdrew his blessing and was asking god to put a curse upon eleanor .
- Wainwright had located an ex-convict, known to him only as "vic" who was prepared to take the considerable risk in return for money .
- Milton bedell, our landlord, agreed to build an addition to the existing plant in return for a suitable increase in rent .
- The rare happiness of comprehending every single word that is said, and knowing that every word one says in return will be understood as well !
- In fact, the colombian commander agreed to take his troops back to colombia in return for a generous gift from bunau-varilla's agent .
- There was a time when the owners of shops and businesses in chicago had to pay large sums of money to gangsters in return for "protection" .