- 保险偏客 +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- Insurance broker : status quo in developed countries and implications
- He works for a firm of insurance brokers
- Research on the development of insurance broker profession in our country
- Based on the figures supplied by the approved bodies of insurance brokers
- An insurance broker is good at convincing people to buy insurance policies
An insurance broker (also insurance agent) sells, solicits, or negotiates insurance for compensation. The three largest insurance brokers in the world, by revenue, are Aon, Marsh & McLennan, and Willis Group Holdings.