- MAP ＝Military Aid Program 〔美国〕军事援助计划。n.
- a diagrammatic representation of the earth''s surface (or part of it)
- (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
同义词：function, mathematical function, single-valued function, mapping
- to establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets)
- explore or survey for the purpose of making a map; "We haven''t even begun to map the many galaxies that we know exist"
- make a map of; show or establish the features of details of; "map the surface of Venus"
- depict as if on a map; "sorrow was mapped on the mother''s face"
- plan, delineate, or arrange in detail; "map one''s future"
- locate within a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known DNA or gene sequences; "map the genes"
A map is a visual representation of an areaa symbolic depiction highlighting relationships between elements of that space such as objects, regions, and themes.