- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- Speak clearly and directly into the mouthpiece
- A hard right to the head which knocked his mouthpiece
- Gaslamps and lighting fittings ; ceramic mouthpieces
- Ray , you wanna lose your mouthpiece again
- A hard right to the head which knocked his mouthpiece . .
- the aperture of a wind instrument into which the player blows directly
- the tube of a pipe or cigarette holder that a smoker holds in the mouth
- an acoustic device; the part of a telephone into which a person speaks
- (especially boxing) equipment that protects an athlete''s mouth
- a part that goes over or into the mouth of a person; "the mouthpiece of a respirator"
- a spokesperson (as a lawyer)