- In either case, the body does not remain in equilibrium .
- Geochemical prospecting remains in the realm of the naturalist。
- Fearing the authorities, eric remained in hiding after the war .
- A good quality plasticizer will remain in the plastic indefinitely .
- The figure-head had not yet disappeared, but remained in its old place .
- It's difficult to find remain in in a sentence. 用remain in造句挺难的
- During these conferences i remained in the background as far as possible .
- A majority of working women remain in full charge of their home .
- In the teak-bearing districts the old compulsory services remained in force .
- There even remained in his remoter crannies some relics of the boy .
- The glow remained in him, the fire burned, his heart was fierce like a sun .
- Davidson remained in his chair and with abstracted eyes stared at the table .
- As he guided karen away, he realized that tynan remained in step beside him .
- Marianne only more quiet, not more herself, remained in an heavy stupor .
- Mr. baldwin was, of course, not moved by any ignoble wish to remain in office .
- It remains in solution and does not crystalize out except in very dry conditions .