树脂；松脂；树脂状沉淀物。 resin opal 【矿物】脂光蛋白石。 acrylate [acrylic] resin 玻璃状可塑物。 vt.
涂树脂；用树脂处理。 resin tapping 采收树脂。
- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- The pocket of water lies between the resin and finish .
- This is a hot-setting resin .
- This is referred to as a thixotropic property of the resin .
- From three o'clock onward they would be burning resin .
- The resin moves intermittently down and out of the bed .
- any of a class of solid or semisolid viscous substances obtained either as exudations from certain plants or prepared by polymerization of simple molecules
Resin in the most specific use of the term is a hydrocarbon secretion of many plants, particularly coniferous trees. Resins are valued for their chemical properties and associated uses, such as the production of varnishes, adhesives and food glazing agents.