- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- A sector of a cylindrical capacitor may thus be utilized as an energy filter .
- Different sectors of society seek different benefits from agricultural research .
- Promotion of the informal sector is not, however, without its disadvantages .
- The beam scans a circular area in the form of a sector which sweeps around and around .
- If so, there is a case for policy devices to attract workers to the sector .
- measuring instrument consisting of two graduated arms hinged at one end
- a particular aspect of life or activity; "he was helpless in an important sector of his life"
- a social group that forms part of the society or the economy; "the public sector"
- a portion of a military position
- the minimum track length that can be assigned to store information; unless otherwise specified a sector of data consists of 512 bytes
- a plane figure bounded by two radii and the included arc of a circle