- The sediments are detrital and largely of greywacke facies .
- Deposition is the laying down of sediment that has been transported .
- They sediment toward the bottom of the centrifuge tube at a velocity .
- Wind-deposited sediment called loess occurs in many places .
- The nominal diameter has little significance in sediment transportation .
- It's difficult to find sediment in a sentence. 用sediment造句挺难的
- Eventually they deposit most of their sediment in the oceans .
- The supply of sediment is insufficient to offset the rate of subsidence .
- When deposited, 70-80% of the volume of muddy sediments may be water .
- Oligocene erosion had truncated the sediments draped over the dome .
- The coarse sediments have generally accumulated along the continental margins .
- The size of a sediment particle alone is usually not sufficient to describe it .
- They can also be transmitted through thick deposits of unconsolidated sediments .
- Coastal deposits are those sediments deposited at or near sea level .
- Vast quantities of soil reach the gulf of mexico to become ocean sediment .
- This sediment will then probably be formed into a folded and imbricated structure .