铲，铁锨，(舀糖用的)杓子 (＝shovel hat)。vt.
用铲子工作。 shovel food into one's mouth ＝ shovel up [down] food 大口大口吃。 shovel up [in] money 大大赚钱。
- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- His palms were excoriated by the hard labour of shoveling .
- He stopped shoveling and gave me a long, black stare .
- The workmen leant their shovels against the fence and went to lunch .
- Workers who had lost their jobs had to beg for work shoveling snow .
- Gentlemen, shoveling is a great science compared with pig-iron handling .
- a machine for excavating
同义词：power shovel, excavator, digger
- a hand tool for lifting loose material; consists of a curved container or scoop and a handle
- a fire iron consisting of a small shovel used to scoop coals or ashes in a fireplace
- the quantity a shovel can hold
- dig with or as if with a shovel; "shovel sand"; "he shovelled in the backyard all afternoon long"