- 更多例句： 下一页
- I had a great mind to venture out in my boat to this wreck; not doubting but i might find something on board that might be useful to me .
- I ' d like to take a boat on the river nile
- This island is accessible only by boat
- We all pulled round again to rum cove , the nearest point for ben gunn s treasure - house ; and then gray , single - handed , returned with the gig to the hispaniola , where he was to pass the night on guard
- The next morning we fell early to work , for the transportation of this great mass of gold near a mile by land to the beach , and thence three miles by boat to the hispaniola , was a considerable task for so small a number of workmen