- industry and commerce; industry
◇实业公司 industrial corporation; 实业家 industrialist; businessman; 实业界 industrial circles; business circles; 实业银行 industrial bank
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The only industry mentioned is agriculture and it is discussed in a cursory sentence .
- The poetry of industrialism now there's a literary line where you got to open up new territory .
- Pacific industries are willing to explore with your corporation the possibility of even closer ties through joint ventures .
- A ten-year master plan includes programmes to improve schools, assist minority businesses, provide job training and employment as well as cultural opportunities and recreations .
- Us california ind . macau ltd macau authorized dealer