- 1.(忠实; 一心一意) sincere; earnest 短语和例子
2.(病势沉重) (of an illness) serious; critical 短语和例子
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Mrs. sturgis led her into a little room redolent of the sea, and foreign lands .
- They were charles carney and stephen estelow, old working companions and close friends .
- They had come this far through successive acts of faith that had enabled them to transcend the vicissitudes of history .
- Mrs. sturgis had kept up till then; but as they left her house, she could no longer restrain her tears, and cried aloud in spite of her husband's upbraiding .
- Mrs . cain , he has what we call some sacral sparing