- 1.[中医] (对静脉和动脉的统称) a general name for arteries and veins
2.(条理或头绪) thread of thought; sequence of ideas 短语和例子
3.[植物学] (叶哌; 哌理) vein (of a leaf, etc.); skeleton; venation; 脉络层 choroid coat; 脉络组织 chorioid tela
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The choroid coat carries many blood vessels to supply the retina .
- The choroid plexus is composed of loose connective tissue of the pia mater .
- The ciliary body is an anterior dilation of the choroid at the level of the lens .
- His white arm was roped with prominent veins, his finely made hands too stained ever to come clean .
- Tracking lee sun - fung s artistic development