- quotations (on the market); prices
◇行市坚稳 firm in the undertone; 行市上涨 higher in quotation; 行市下降 lower in quotation
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The market favors the buyers .
- This week's performance must rate as somewhat disappointing .
- If you export nothing but raw materials, you're at the mercy of world prices .
- He had decided that he would go on investing money in the funds until they rose to a hundred francs .
- I won their gratitude by buying out all the hogs at the lump sum of sixteen pennies, which was rather above latest quotations .