(倾斜) slanting ; inclined 短语和例子
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He stumbled backward against a chair and fell into it .
- It was here that you took your first walks abroad, following the nursery-maid with unequal steps .
- Jastrow stares in a stunned way at the still audience, then stumbles toward the first row .
- He reeled along the street with glazed eyes, having just sense enough to know where he was bound, and to pursue his accustomed beat homewards .
- There he goes . an obese grey rat toddled along the side of the crypt , moving the pebbles