- carassius auratus gibelio
- pond crucian carp
- pru ian carp +更多解释...
- Application of bacillus licheniformis to the feed of allogynogenetic crucian carp
- Effect of temperature on activity of digestive enzymes in intestines in carassius auratus
- Isozymes in different tissues of three stains of crucian carp were studied comparatively . the results indicated that pengze crucian carp is different from silver crucian carp in biochemical level , they probably came from different region . the electrophoretogram of pengze crucian carp and silver crucian carp all included the basal patterns of wild crucian carp
- Est isozyme patterns between pengze crucian carp and wild crucian carp is similar especially among the patterns of several isozyme . it is speculated that pengze crucian carp and silver crucian carp were all origined from wild crucian carp . the relations between pengze crucian carp and wild crucian carp is closer than that of silver crucian carp and wild crucian carp