- with a sad air; look blue; one's face expressed melancholy.; one's face shows a sad expression.; one's features have a melancholy cast.; wear an air of sadness; wear a worried look
- 更多例句： 下一页
- She was, i'm afraid, a sore trial to elizaa sour-faced woman of forty odd .
- Wear a smile and have friends ; wear a scowl and have wrinkles
- Sorrow is better than joy ; when the face is sad the mind gets better
- Sorrow is better than laughter , for when a face is sad a heart may be happy
传7 : 3忧愁强如喜笑、因为面带愁容终必使心喜乐。
- He spoke with firmness , but his face was very sad and his eyes at times were dim