- 更多例句： 下一页
- Venal judges are a disgrace to a country .
- It's sweets of housekeeping in a country village !
- My conductor led me back to a country village .
- You're enrolling in a country club, billy .
- There may be within a country several vernaculars .
- a counterfoil of a cheque 什么意思
- a counterintuitive feedback loop 什么意思
- a counterproductive attempt 什么意思
- a counterrevolutionary rebellion 什么意思
- a countess from hong kong 什么意思
- a country bumpkin looks for his son 什么意思
- a country bumpkin takes a trip 什么意思
- a country gentleman 什么意思
- a country girl looks for her husband 什么意思
- a country impoverished by war 什么意思