几个, 少数, 一些
- He lined out a few songs upon request .
- For a few minutes she was almost overcome .
- She read a few lines and dropped the volume .
- A few moments later andrey joined her .
- I have a little money and a few interests .
- more than one but indefinitely small in number; "a few roses"; "a couple of roses"
同义词：a couple of
- a fervent heart intimate 什么意思
- a fetid smell 什么意思
- a feudal holdover 什么意思
- a fever brought him to his long home 什么意思
- a fever of enthusiasm 什么意思
- a few apples remain on the trees 什么意思
- a few banding together is no good 什么意思
- a few clicks of your mouse 什么意思
- a few crumbs of information 什么意思
- a few cuffs and kicks 什么意思