- 更多例句： 下一页
- Percussion of the abdomen is often omitted .
- Blunt force is applied to the abdomen .
- The abdomen is diffusely tender .
- The abdomen is supple without masses or organomegaly .
- The gut returns to the abdomen from the base of the umbilical cord .
The abdomen (less formally called the belly, stomach, or tummy), in vertebrates such as mammals, constitutes the part of the body between the thorax (chest) and pelvis. The region enclosed by the abdomen is termed the abdominal cavity.