- ability: n. 能，能力，本领，技能；〔pl. ...
- grouping: n. 1.集团。 2.【统计学】归组 ...
- grouping by ability: 能力分组
- The pupils were streamed into five ability groups
- A study on the application of the strategy of adopting a differentiated approach to different ability groups in teaching
- They learn to work in multi - age and multi - ability groups , making use of the interests and abilities of all
- It is a strategy that divides the students from different year levels into their ability groups for providing them with an appropriate curriculum
- That some junior high school teacher protested about the " ability grouping " in schools had been stunning to the whole society and thus opened the " window of opportunity . " later , the minister of education replied her assertion and promised to implement the " normal grouping " policy