ability to compete中文什么意思
- 更多例句： 下一页
- This in turn would bid down their price levels and improve their ability to compete in international trade .
- As a result , it is time to locate our competitive advantage and strengthen the ability to compete
- Some retailers worry that new regulations will hurt their ability to compete in the marketplace
- Endurance is the ability to compete throughout the duration of the hunt and to go on as long as may be necessary
- Adopting advanced information techniques is the effective way of sharpening dealers ' ability to compete with the others in our country