- 更多例句： 下一页
- This rare event is probably a case of reversion to the longlost, aboriginal instinct of nidification .
- To understand aboriginal art, it is essential to know something of the aboriginal culture and religion .
- No one supposes that our choicest productions have been produced by a single variation from the aboriginal stock .
- It has often been loosely said that all our races of dogs have been produced by the crossing of a few aboriginal species .
- Aboriginal anger forced mr trudeau to climb down