- part: n. 1.部分，一部分；局部 (op ...
- aboveground: 地上的; 活著; 未被埋葬的; 在地 ...
- aboveground equipment: 地面装备
- Plants generally absorb and translocate relatively small amounts of arsenic into aboveground parts .
- Slight shading showed no significant effect on seedling biomass accumulation of aboveground parts , small - seeded cultivar had higher photosynthetic rate under severe shading condition
- The growth traits , as - tolerance and bioaccumulation of different pteris vittata genotypes , which were collected from different areas of china , were studied . the result showed that there was a remarkable difference in plant height , number of frond and sprout , fresh weight of above - ground parts and roots among different genotypes . plant height varied from 29 . 6 to 68 . 2 cm , frond from 13 . 3 to 60 . 0 per plant and sprout from 9 . 0 to 65 . 7 per plant , fresh weight of aboveground parts and soil ranged from 150 to 540 g and from 20 . 3 to 94 . 9 g per plant , respectively
研究了分布于我国不同地区的蜈蚣草基因型的生长特性、砷耐性和富集特性，结果显示：蜈蚣草基因型间株高、羽叶数、芽苞数、地上部鲜重、根部鲜重均有显著的差异，株高变化在29 . 6 - 68 . 2cm ，羽叶数变化在13 . 3 - 60 . 0个株，芽苞数变化在9 . 0 - 65 . 7个株，地上部和地下部鲜重分别变化在150 ? 540克株和20 . 3 - 94 . 9克株。
- To assess the medicinal value of cultural anisodus tanguticus , the contents of four bioactive tropane alkaloids , anisodine , anisodamine , scopolamine and atropine , in cultural and wild materials were determined by the hplc method . the results showed that content of each alkaloid in the aboveground parts of cultural and wild samples was lower than that in roots , and this explained why it was not the whole plant but the root that was used as medicinal materials . the content of each alkaloid in the roots of one - year cultural material was lower than that in the two - year plants . the discrepancy of the total of four alkaloids between one - year and wild plants is not significant . moreover , the total of four alkaloids , and the contents of anisodine , scopolamine , and atropine in two - year plants were higher than those in wild plant . thus there is medicinal value in the cultivated a . tanguticus as well as wild a . tanguticus , especially in the two - year cultural a . tanguticus
- In contrast , plants from three populations of e . splendens showed high cu tolerance and substantial cu accumulation , under 100 umol l - 1 the plant of tl / zj / jd can accumulate 143 . 5 , 71 . 9 and 58 . 1 mg kg - 1 cu in the aboveground parts , respectively . the cu concentration in shoots was 16 to 27 times more than cu concentration in roots