- 更多例句： 下一页
- Chemical absorption is seldom reversible .
- Attenuation of light is in the form of absorption .
- Interference by support absorption is a problem .
- He painted the lid of the piano with absorption .
- The absorption isotherms are equilibrium equations .
- the mental state of being preoccupied by something
同义词：preoccupation, preoccupancy, engrossment
- complete attention; intense mental effort
同义词：concentration, engrossment, immersion
- (chemistry) a process in which one substance permeates another; a fluid permeates or is dissolved by a liquid or solid
- (physics) the process in which incident radiated energy is retained without reflection or transmission on passing through a medium; "the absorption of photons by atoms or molecules"
- the process of absorbing nutrients into the body after digestion
- the social process of absorbing one cultural group into harmony with another