- 更多例句： 下一页
- He was unable to find an acceptable solution .
- I suppose a quarter of a million would be acceptable .
- For their blindness there was no longer an acceptable excuse .
- It may limit the amount of sparkover to an acceptable rate .
- It is difficult to find a acceptable content for this standard .
- worthy of acceptance or satisfactory; "acceptable levels of radiation"; "performances varied from acceptable to excellent"
- adequate for the purpose; "the water was acceptable for drinking"
- meeting requirements; "the step makes a satisfactory seat"
- judged to be in conformity with approved usage; "acceptable English usage"
- acceptability test 什么意思
- acceptability trials 什么意思
- acceptability when radiographed 什么意思
- acceptability when sectioned 什么意思
- acceptabitreluctantlyputupwith 什么意思
- acceptable abbreviation 什么意思
- acceptable acceleration level measure 什么意思
- acceptable accommodation 什么意思
- acceptable accounting principle 什么意思
- acceptable adily intake 什么意思