- 更多例句： 下一页
- The proprietor got up on a high stool beside the dancing-floor and began to play the accordion .
- 2005 tianjin international accordion festival rules of the
- Through the wall he heard someone playing the accordion
- New works and performance of chinese accordion group
- China tianjin international accordion festival group
The accordion (from German Akkordion, from Akkord - "musical chord, concord of sounds"accordion, entry in Online Etymology Dictionary) is a box-shaped musical instrument of the bellows-driven free-reed aerophone family, sometimes colloquially referred to as a squeezebox. A person who plays the accordion is called an accordionist.