- 更多例句： 下一页
- I will account for this state of affairs .
- The firm 's accounts need to be set in order .
- I want to open an account with [at] a bank .
- Please charge the amount to my account .
- The following account was written by tom .
- the occupation of maintaining and auditing records and preparing financial reports for a business
- a system that provides quantitative information about finances
- a convincing explanation that reveals basic causes; "he was unable to give a clear accounting for his actions"
- a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance; "they send me an accounting every month"
同义词：account, account statement
- a bookkeeper''s chronological list of related debits and credits of a business; forms part of a ledger of accounts
同义词：accounting system, method of accounting