- 更多例句： 下一页
- Fluid tends to accumulate beneath the flaps .
- No surplus of accumulated purchasing power stands .
- Goods are accumulating rapidly .
- The fluorine does not accumulate indefinitely in the water .
- The collective wealth has been accumulated bit by bit .
- collect or gather; "Journals are accumulating in my office"; "The work keeps piling up"
同义词：cumulate, conglomerate, pile up, gather, amass
- get or gather together; "I am accumulating evidence for the man''s unfaithfulness to his wife"; "She is amassing a lot of data for her thesis"; "She rolled up a small fortune"
同义词：roll up, collect, pile up, amass, compile, hoard