1.(纸牌、骰子等的)么。 一 (cf. deuce 二， trey 三， cater 四， cinq 五， sice 六)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- I came within an ace of dismissing him then .
- His driving record proved less than ace .
- She is already served two aces this game .
- One of wilson's spades was an ace .
- The car came within an ace of hitting the old man .
- of the highest quality; "an ace reporter"; "a crack shot"; "a first-rate golfer"; "a super party"; "played top-notch tennis"; "an athlete in tiptop condition"; "she is absolutely tops"
同义词：A-one, crack, first-rate, super, tiptop, topnotch, top-notch, tops
- serve an ace against (someone)
- play (a hole) in one stroke
- score an ace against; "He aced his opponents"
- succeed at easily; "She sailed through her exams"; "You will pass with flying colors"; "She nailed her astrophysics course"
同义词：breeze through, pass with flying colors, sweep through, sail through, nail
- a serve that the receiver is unable to reach
- one of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face
- someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
同义词：adept, champion, sensation, maven, mavin, virtuoso, genius, hotshot, star, superstar, whiz, whizz, wizard, wiz
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
同义词：one, 1, I, single, unity
An ace is a playing card. In the standard French deck, an ace has a single suit symbol (a heart, diamond, spade, or club) located in the middle of the card, sometimes large and decorated, especially in the case of the Ace of Spades.