- 更多例句： 下一页
- Tv announcement - active ageing
- " participation " is a key concept of " active aging " put forth in the second world assembly on aging
- Known as active aging or active age management , the strategy advocates a life course approach to individual and societal ageing
- In 2002 , world health organization started promoting the concept of active ageing . it is a lifelong and continuous process which aims to help people remain healthy , independent and active as they age
- After all , there are good economic reasons for enacting policies and programmes that promote active ageing in terms of increased participation of older people in economic activities and reduced costs in care
Active ageing (active aging in the US) is a recent concept (2002) developed by the European Commission and used also in Human Resource Management. This concept evokes the idea of longer activity, with a higher retirement age and working practices adapted to the age of the employee.