- 更多例句： 下一页
- Do you even know where the adenoids are , dad
- Treatment of adenoid cystic carcinoma of salivary gland
- You almost bought the farm during the adenoid thing ,
- They should just rip out your adenoids and be done with it
- Getting your adenoids out is no big deal
- a collection of lymphatic tissue in the throat behind the uvula (on the posterior wall and roof of the nasopharynx); "hypertrophy of the pharyngeal tonsils is called adenoids"; "enlarged adenoids may restrict the breathing of children"
同义词：pharyngeal tonsil, Luschka''s tonsil, third tonsil, tonsilla pharyngealis, tonsilla adenoidea
- relating to or resembling lymphatic glands or lymphoid tissue
The adenoid, also known as a pharyngeal tonsil or nasopharyngeal tonsil, is a mass of lymphatic tissue situated posterior to the nasal cavity, in the roof of the nasopharynx, where the nose blends into the throat. Normally, in children, it forms a soft mound in the roof and posterior wall of the nasopharynx, just above and behind the uvula.