- 更多例句： 下一页
- Direct proof of the mechanism of adhesion is quite elusive .
- Daily retraction and cleaning prevents penile adhesions .
- Adhesions involving the aforementioned serous surfaces are not uncommon .
- Fig. 8. 15 shows some experimental results for limiting adhesion against creep .
- Soil adhesion may be reduced even if water cannot readily permeate the soil layer .
- faithful support for a cause or political party or religion; "attachment to a formal agenda"; "adherence to a fat-free diet"; "the adhesion of Seville was decisive"
- the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition; "the mutual adhesiveness of cells"; "a heated hydraulic press was required for adhesion"
同义词：adhesiveness, adherence, bond
- a fibrous band of scar tissue that binds together normally separate anatomical structures
- abnormal union of bodily tissues; most common in the abdomen
Adhesion is the tendency of dissimilar particles or surfaces to cling to one another (cohesion refers to the tendency of similar or identical particles/surfaces to cling to one another). The forces that cause adhesion and cohesion can be divided into several types.