- Let us join hands and advance together .
- All bookings will be made 3 days in advance .
- They machine-gunned the advancing troops .
- The troops fanned out as they advanced .
- Can i sign up for this course in advance ?
- situated ahead or going before; "an advance party"; "at that time the most advanced outpost was still east of the Rockies"
同义词：advance, in advance
- (of societies) highly developed especially in technology or industry; "advanced societies"; "an advanced country technologically"
- far along in time; "a man of advanced age"; "advanced in years"; "a ripe old age"; "the ripe age of 90"
- comparatively late in a course of development; "the illness had reached an advanced stage"; "an advanced state of exhaustion"
- ahead in development; complex or intricate; "advanced technology"; "a sophisticated electronic control system"
- at a higher level in training or knowledge or skill; "an advanced degree"; "an advanced text in physics"; "special seminars for small groups of advanced students at the University"
- farther along in physical or mental development; "the child''s skeletal age was classified as `advanced''"; "children in the advanced classes in elementary school read far above grade average"
- ahead of the times; "the advanced teaching methods"; "had advanced views on the subject"; "a forward-looking corporation"; "is British industry innovative enough?"
同义词：forward-looking, innovative, modern
AdvancED is a non-profit, non-governmental organization that accredits primary and secondary schools throughout the United States and internationally. AdvancED was formed in 2006 by the consolidation of the pre-college divisions of two of the U.