- 更多例句： 下一页
- The radius represents the advancement index .
- There were side issues in the advancement of naturalism .
- Today , the pace of life is increasing with technological advancements .
- Efforts to conserve the environment sometimes clash with the advancement of technology .
- I confess that i can hardly venture, at my age, to look for such advancement .
- gradual improvement or growth or development; "advancement of knowledge"; "great progress in the arts"
- the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
同义词：progress, progression, procession, advance, forward motion, onward motion
- encouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of something