【语法】反意语〔如 but, yet 等〕。adv.
- Pragmatic analysis adversative sentence group in japanese
- This paper investigates a subtype of resultative predicate marked by the verbal particle - can in cantonese and associated with adversative meaning
- Instead ( alia , " but , " a strong adversative conjunction ) james suggested they draft a letter affirming an ethic which would not offend those steeped in the old testament
- The function in text organization is reflected in information prediction , while the function in cohesion manifests in cohesion , including addition , adversative , elaboration , emphasis , causal analysis and temporal relationship
- expressing antithesis or opposition; "the adversative conjunction `but'' in `poor but happy''"