[ əd'vaizə ]发音: 用"adviser"造句
- academic adviser: （导师）：在学习上帮助学生并为其提供 ...
- accepted adviser: 公认的顾问
- adviser in agriculture: 农业顾问
- He had been called in as a financial adviser .
- She has virtually become our adviser .
- We engage you as a legal adviser .
- The united states advisers finally disclosed the invasion plan .
- For months i have been acting as your wife's financial adviser .
- an expert who gives advice; "an adviser helped students select their courses"; "the United States sent military advisors to Guatemala"