- activated aeration: 活性曝气
- aeration air: 松动风
- aeration basin: 曝气池; 曝气塘; 通气池
- Aeration from the bottom of the bin fluidizes the charge .
- Those that are used should be equipped with adequate aeration .
- Roots must have good aeration in order to function properly .
- Poor drainage causes deficient soil aeration and death of the roots .
- This adversely affects water movement, permeability, and aeration .
- the act of charging a liquid with a gas making it effervescent
- the process of exposing to air (so as to purify); "the aeration of the soil"
Aeration (also called aerification) is the process by which air is circulated through, mixed with or dissolved in a liquid or substance.