- 更多例句： 下一页
- She had affiliations of her own in every capital .
- Jews in the midwest were probably not keen about advertising their affiliation .
- His wife's affiliation to the best people brought him a good many of those patients .
- Let alone birthdays and religious affiliations
- Legally speaking , there will be a loose affiliation ,
- the act of becoming formally connected or joined; "welcomed the affiliation of the research center with the university"
- a social or business relationship; "a valuable financial affiliation"; "he was sorry he had to sever his ties with other members of the team"; "many close associations with England"
同义词：association, tie, tie-up
Affiliation or affiliated may refer to