2.〔比喻〕矮子。 Agate jasper 碧玉玛瑙。 Agate line 报纸上一栏宽、十四分之一英寸长的广告面积。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He saw before him a flight of agate steps .
- Did he take away the jade bracelets and agate necklace i gave you last week ?
- Persian magicians used agate to divert storms
- Fuxin used to be a coal and electricity city but now an agate capital
- And the third row a ligure , an agate , and an amethyst
出28 : 19第三行是紫玛瑙、白玛瑙、紫晶。
- an impure form of quartz consisting of banded chalcedony; used as a gemstone and for making mortars and pestles
Agate is a microcrystalline variety of silica, chiefly chalcedony, characterised by its fineness of grain and brightness of color. Although agates may be found in various kinds of rock, they are classically associated with volcanic rocks and can be common in certain metamorphic rocks.