- 更多例句： 下一页
- Hitler's just a self-educated street agitator .
- The separator whirred the agitator jarred and crashed .
- Annulus is equipped with five or more agitators and a partial radial baffle .
- For satisfactory fluidization under these conditions an agitator is used in the bed .
- The drive wheel of the world's strongest military machine was grasped by an austrian street agitator .
- one who agitates; a political troublemaker
An agitator is a person who actively supports some ideology or movement with speeches and especially actions. The Agitators were a political movement as well as elected representatives of soldiers, including the New Model Army of Oliver Cromwell, during the English Civil War.