- 更多例句： 下一页
- The two countries signed a cultural agreement .
- The two parties reached a secret agreement long ago .
- In the long run he forced me to an agreement .
- Alex murmured uneasy agreement .
- The agreement was signed in june 1884 .
- compatibility of observations; "there was no agreement between theory and measurement"; "the results of two tests were in correspondence"
- the thing arranged or agreed to; "they made arrangements to meet in Chicago"
- the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises; "they had an agreement that they would not interfere in each other''s business"; "there was an understanding between management and the workers"
- the verbal act of agreeing
- the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations
- harmony of people''s opinions or actions or characters; "the two parties were in agreement"