- 更多例句： 下一页
- There is no need to go through the algebraic details .
- An arithmetic or an algebraic identity is an equation .
- Potentials may be summed by the law of algebraic addition .
- A radical is an indicated root of an algebraic expression .
- The major problem was how to justify algebraic reasoning .
- of or relating to algebra; "algebraic geometry"
Algebraic may refer to any subject related to algebra in mathematics and related branches like algebraic number theory and algebraic topology. Notice that the word "algebra" has several meanings.