- 更多例句： 下一页
- Timber is under allocation at present .
- Traditional economics is concerned primarily with the efficient, least-cost allocation of scarce productive resources .
- They must implement reforms to reduce distortions, improve the allocation of resources, and increase domestic savings .
- The attention of political leaders and the allocation of budgetary resources have both focused almost entirely on the supply side .
- For more than a century, economics was largely concerned with problems other than growth, chiefly efficient allocation at the margin .
- (computer science) the assignment of particular areas of a magnetic disk to particular data or instructions
- the act of distributing by allotting or apportioning; distribution according to a plan; "the apportionment of seats in the House of Representatives is based on the relative population of each state"
同义词：allotment, apportionment, apportioning, parceling, parcelling, assignation
- a share set aside for a specific purpose